In just 67 days, we leave for Walt Disney World. I’ll be so excited to get to Disney’s Old Key West for eight nights. Here’s what’s on the agenda for the first day:
- When we check in, our first stop will be Gurgling Suitcase for an order of Conch Fritters to share.
- Then we’ll pick up drinks from Good’s Food to Go.
- We’ll sit at one of the picnic tables on our mini-boardwalk, breathe in that vacation air, and feel all stress melt away.
- Next we’ll freshen up in our room, and enjoy our Three Bedroom Grand Villa for a few hours.
- Then maybe we’ll go for a swim.
- Later it’s back to the front of the resort for dinner at Olivia’s Cafe, while we wait for the rest of our party to arrive. We’ll bring some food back to the room for our English family who get in later in the evening.
- Once they arrive we’ll hug and kiss them, and visit with them while they have a bite to eat.
- Then it’s off to bed so we can get up early and make it to the Magic Kingdom for an 8:15 am breakfast at The Crystal Palace.
Wow! What a delightful day it will be!
Meet you at the Kingdom.