Day 420 in my meandering my way to Mickey
Today I received and email from Disney Destinations. It is titled, “About your Disney Resort hotel arrival!” Woop woop! It contains:
- Info about the 3-bedroom grand villa that we are staying in at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
- A recreation calendar during our time there.
- Info on turning our vacation into a celebration at the resort.
- A couple warnings (the monorail is being worked on, Downtown Disney has construction going on)
- A reminder about Disney Vacation Club Member perks.
- And some transportation reminders.
Gosh, it’s so-o-o-o close now. A mere 10 days away. I started planning my packing today. I’ve put some things aside, so I can find them when I pack in earnest next weekend. I am so pumped that we will all be there soon!
Meet you at the Kingdom!
Shout out to Trudy, who had a birthday yesterday! Love you, Sister! AND Shout out to Emi, who became a British citizen this week. Congratulations, dear daughter! Poppa and I couldn’t be more happy for you!
2 thoughts on “The Final Countdown Begins”
Thanks Donna for the Birthday Wishes, and sure hope you have a great trip to Disney. But then I know you will. You have never had a bad time. We sure enjoyed it when we came with you. Never forget that trip. Love Trud
LikeLiked by 1 person
It sounds like you had a very nice birthday. I’ll call this week so we can chat. Love you, my dear sister!