Day 209 in my motion to meet Mickey (7 months and 8 days to go)
Today my plan was to be a bit more active at work. So I:
- Set up Damascus Road (our contemporary band.)
- Printed, cut and assembled the weekly church bulletins.
- Moved a very heavy box from a cabinet in my office to my co-worker Chris’s office. (I am woman; hear me roar!)
- Removed a heavy box of outdated offering envelopes from that same cabinet and put them all in recycling. (Think Rocky Theme)
- Made every effort to make as many trips as possible around inside the building to rack up some extra steps.
I feel good about the movement, but my right knee is barking a little. 🙂
Also tonight we will dine out after our Damascus Road rehearsal. I plan to order a steak salad. The combination of the warm, tender steak and the crisp greens will make my week. It’s the little things, my Peeps. Stay warm; I do believe Spring will eventually come.
Meet you at the Kingdom!
BTW: Props to my niece and Godchild Merr. Happy birthday, Sweet Girl! Love you so much. xxoo