Day 205 in my plans to work toward being healthier when I meet Mickey in October (7 months and 12 days to go)
Hmmm…what shall I do today to get me ready to meet up with my pal Mickey in October? I know! I’ll book our flights from Chicago to Orlando and back! Yahoo!!!!!!!!! We’re booked. With every milestone date that rolls around I get more and more excited.
- I booked our Grand Villa at Old Key West…excited!
- I booked our flights…excited!!
- When I book our tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party…excited!!!
- When I get to book our meals at 180 days, plus 10 days out…excited!!!!
- When I get to book our Fastpass+ choices, 60 days out…excited!!!!!
And more good news, once this winter is finally in the rearview mirror, I don’t have to face another winter until I’ve been to Walt Disney World. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 That fact is five “smiley-face” worthy. When we get to Old Key West, I am gonna get me an umbrella drink and sit by the pool, and then I’m gonna take dip. And that first night it’s always dinner at Olivia’s, the onsite restaurant. I can just feel my self exhaling now.
Meet you at the Kingdom!