Day 97 in my exciting adventure toward my date with Mickey
My plan for today was to meet with my Health Coach, and I did. My two goals for the next four weeks are:
- Try out walking at the Lake Bluff Health and Fitness Center sprung track. It is right on my way home from work, so no excuses to not drop in there. The sprung track will make walking easier on my sore joints.
- Research and adjust my holiday recipes, so they are more nutritious and not so filled with empty calories.
Friendly little facts that are making my life exciting:
- I always weigh myself before I talk to Alex, my heath coach. And…tan-ta-ta-a-da…I made my 30 pounds this morning!!! So exciting! I’m very happy about that.
- OMGosh…Starbuck’s has a Skinny Peppermint Mocha. I got one yesterday with decaf. It might be my favorite treat EVER!
- Jake & Emi (our kid)s, Eliza and James (their spouses), Mike (my amazing husband) and I are booked into Old Key West for our vacation in October. I have our 5-day Park Hopper passes in hand. And they are all connected up on “My Disney Experience.”
So right now, gentle readers, life is very good at the Jarvi household. Meet you the Kingdom!
BTW: Shout out to Chris, my wonderful work partner. (Prayers coming your way, my friend! ) She fell and broke her wrist yesterday. If you have a sec, offer up a quick prayer for her today. Thanks, all y’all!