Day 14 of getting ready for Mickey
Wow! Two weeks in already. Last night Mike and I brought all the equipment back into the church and set it up. Holy wah! What a huge task! Platforms and cords first, then chairs, then all the gear. It took us two and a half hours. I prayed for strength before we went, and, thank you, Jesus, I was able to do quite bit. It was empowering. For a change, I did not hide from the physical work. I dove right in and survived! Halle-J-Lujah!
When I meet Mickey at the Magic Kingdom, I want to feel my best. Nourished and healthy. So here’s today’s plan:
- I will research 3 new healthy recipes online. (skinnytase.com and ifoodreal.com here I come) 🙂
- I will plan my menu for the week.
- I will make up a shopping list for needed ingredients.
I am also visualizing:
- I’m climbing into a boat on “It’s a Small World.” Then I’m singing along to that wonderful song ’til the end of the ride. 🙂
- I’m flying over London on “Peter Pan’s Fight.”
- I’m careening down a mountain on “Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.”
- I’m in the final free fall on “Splash Mountain.”
- Yo, Ho, Yo, Ho, a pirate’s life for me… “Pirates of the Caribbean” is next.
There’s a huge grin on my face right now. 🙂
Thanks for reading. Meet you at the Kingdom.