Day 98 in my musical march to Mickey
My plan for today was to get my i-pod shuffle re-synced and ready to use at the Health and Fitness club. I chose the pop-iest of pop songs with a good dose of Christmas music for good measure.
- Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
- What a Glorious Night by Sidewalk Prophets (love, love, love this song)
- Baby by Justin Bieber
- The Bell That Wouldn’t Jingle by Tijuana Brass
- Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer
- Let It Snow by Gloria Estefan
- American Dream by Rhythm and the Doghouse
- Baby Face by Rhythm and the Doghouse
- Baton Rouge by Rhythm and the Doghouse
And more. It was a fun task picking out light songs that make me want to move. I boogied my way through the music, and I am now anticipating my first trip to the track.
Meet you at the Kingdom!
BTW: Happy birthday, dear Julie, happy birthday to you!!