Hiya Dear Readers,
Today I want to talk about a very useful app for those heading to Walt Disney World. It’s called “My Disney Experience.” If you book a stay at a Walt Disney World hotel, you can link it to this app, and then a wide world of convenience is at your finger tips. And when you buy Disney Park tickets and link them to this app, the rest of the World opens up to you. Once these things are in place, you can:
- Book dining reservations 180 days ahead of your stay
- Book FastPass+es for three rides a day at the parks
- Then once you’re in the parks you can:
- Check wait times for rides
- Check the times for your FastPasses+es
- Find characters in the park for photos
- Search dining menus
- Use Mobile Ordering: Place your order in advance and it will be ready when you get to the restaurant
- Check out shows and showtimes for the day
- Find PhotoPass photographers-If you’ve purchased PhotoPass for your vacation, which I have, you can find the photographers with the app
- Find the nearest restroom
- Check for bus times to and from the parks/hotels
- Search for whatever you cannot find
- Once you’re back home, you can use the app to download all your PhotoPass pictures.
That is one handy app! (Thanks to Get Down to Disness for the info listed above.) I love the Get Down to Disness Daily Agenda Book, too. It’s available online at getdowntodisness.com. I get a new one each time we book a trip. It makes it easy to keep all reservations organized, ie: flights, hotel reservations, dining reservations, FastPass+es, etc…
Another handy thing about the app is you can connect everyone in your travel party to the app, so they have access to all of the above, too. I can’t recommend the My Disney Experience app enough. It is golden!
God bless you and keep you, Dear Reader! Meet you at the Kingdom.