Day two of our Walt Disney World adventure has been so incredible!
- Character breakfast at Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom. Ida was completely traumatized by the arrival of Winnie the Pooh. “Too big!” She begged to be cuddled by her mum and hid her face until Pooh went away. Tigger-same thing. Piglet-a little more interested. Eeyore-not so scared, and Ida didn’t hide her eyes.
- We rode Peter Pan’s Flight, and Ida and James were a bit scared. “Too dark.”
- We rode it’s a small world next. Ida dug it!
- We rode Winnie the Pooh. Ida thought it was OK, but a bit too bumpy.
- Finally we rode Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid. When we finished, Ida said, “Really cool!” Success at last!
- We finished our day with a swim and dinner at Olivia’s.
What an incredible day! What an incredible time with family! What a beautiful place!
Meet me at the Kingdom.