There are only 16 days now until my Walt Disney World Family Reunion. Woo hoo!
A couple weeks back I won a competition on magicoftmrw blog, (magicoftomorrow.info). I received my prize package this week. It was so much fun to open the box and see what I had won. Here’s a rundown of what I won:
- A beautiful, yellow Belle mug, from Beauty and the Beast. There’s a pretty picture of Belle on one side, and the other side says, “It’s hard to be a Beauty when mornings are a Beast.”
- A cute keychain shaped like Mickey Mouse’s head. In the middle there is a die (one dice? One side has Cinderella’s castle with the words “Disney Parks”, the other side have, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald. I just the cutest! I put it straight on my keychain.
- A pretty lei from Disney’s Polynesian Resort. It’s colors, pink, lilac, yellow, orange, light green, and white add a festive decoration to the lamp by my favorite chair.
- A bag of Disney’s Halloween Candy Corn Popcorn. It looks so yummy! It has orange and yellow popcorn in the bag with a few actual candy corns thrown in. I had already decided to try this popcorn while in Florida. Now, I will save it to share with Mike, my main squeeze, on Halloween night as we watch “Hocus Pocus.”
- A very cute Mickey Mouse thank you card.
It was wonderful timing to get me all juiced up for my vacation. So thank you to Magic of Tomorrow!
Meet me at the Kingdom.