Gosh! There are only 28 days until we get to vacation at Walt Disney World Resort. I continue to break in my two pairs of walking shoes, so I will be a bit more prepared for days traveling to and from the Disney Parks. Today’s featured photo is me after my walk today. It sure does poop me out! But I definitely have more energy for the rest of the day.
I will rent an EVC. Here’s some of what Disney has to say about them:
If Guests require assistance, Electric Conveyance Vehicles are available for rent at all Walt Disney World theme and water parks as well as Disney Springs.
Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Daily: $50
- A refundable $20 deposit is required at this location
Daily Rentals are transferable between all locations. You pay just once for the day.
When Leaving Your Location
ECVs may not be removed from the destination where they were rented. When exiting your location, simply return your ECV to the rental counter to receive your deposit. If you’re at Disney Springs, your deposit will be returned at this time. If leaving one theme park and visiting another, present your rental receipt with your deposit to secure another ECV, if available.
Know Before You Go
- ECVs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations are not accepted, and quantities are limited. Please plan to arrive early.
- Guests must be 18 years of age to rent ECVs. A photo ID is required.
- The maximum weight is 450 pounds. ECVs are not designed to hold more than one person.
- You are welcome to bring and use your own ECV throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
Pretty straight forward, hey? The kids and Mike can walk rings around me, and an EVC helps me to keep up. Even prepping for vacation is fun. 🙂
Meet me at the Kingdom.