Day 302 in my quest to meet up with Mickey
Today my plan is to enjoy every minute of this day. I started out my day with leftover coconut pancakes (see yesterday’s post) and a hard boiled egg. It was so tasty that I felt pampered. Then I went to the sauna to shower. Next I sat in my screened in porch and read for an hour while I enjoyed a cup of coffee. What a lovely morning!
Here’s the plan for the rest of the day:
- Go to Mailboxes Etc… And mail some of Emi’s old belongings to her home in England.
- Do 20 minutes of Tai Chi to unwind more.
- Finish sorting through my shoes and purging those I don’t use anymore.
- Start purging old clothes.
- Meet the fam at Red Robin for dinner at 5:15.
- Go to see Melissa McCarthy in Spy at 7:00.
- Then chill at home and watch Mockingjay Part 1, because Emi hasn’t seen it yet.
That’s my day, Lord willing and the creek don’t rise. 😇😘
Meet you at the Kingdom!