Some really exciting Disney news in this blog ! I love it!
* Duke Energy is going to build a solar farm in Orlando, Florida, near WDW, in the shape of a Mickey head.
* Magic Kingdom‘s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will feature a new show in front of Cinderella Castle this fall called the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular,” hosted by the Sanderson sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus.”
* Disneyland has released new Made With Magic merchandise for it’s Diamond Celebration including a new Mickey ears hat with the Diamond Celebration pattern on it and a paintbrush with light up functions.
* Epcot will soon be offering a new tour called ‘World Showcase Destinations Discovered.” It will be a 5 hour walking tour through and backstage at the World Showcase pavilions. It will include a lunch and a cultural demonstration. The cost will be $109 dollars per person. (Ouch!!)
* The Harambe Marketplace at Disney’s…
View original post 260 more words