Day 211 in my challenges to get ready to meet Mickey in October. (7 months and 6 days to go)
Today’s plan was to take care of a lot of little things that needed seeing to, and to gauge my energy level to get through the day.
Here’s the list:
- Make a delicious. nutritious breakfast–I made another batch of Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal. It is sugar-free decadence. And I have enough left over for 2 breakfasts this week. I fry a leftover patty in just a bit of coconut oil. So good!
- Finish paying our last two bills for this pay period–I wrote out a check for one and brought it to the post office to mail, and I arranged to pay the other online.
- Take a shower and clean up–I showered, washed and treated my hair, brushed and even water-piced my teeth. (I don’t use my water-pic nearly enough.)
- Go and visited my sister/pal Joan–we had a lovely visit. (Prayers for her, please. She is having knee replacement surgery on Tuesday.) A visit with Joan is always so good for my heart and soul!
- Pick up groceries–I went to my new favorite store, Heinen’s, and picked up some necessary items for tonight’s dinner, and for the week’s menu, and for cleaning the house.
I got everything finished by 5:00 pm, and am now in my favorite chair with my feet up sipping a Decaf Skinny Hazelnut Latte from Starbuck’s. I had plenty of energy to get through my day. I’m glad to be back home and chilling, but I am so-o-o grateful to have the va-va-voom to move around more and get a few things done.
Life is good, my friends, and God is even good-er! Meet you at the Kingdom!
BTW: Happy birthday, to dear Eliza!! She is our daughter-in-law extraordinaire! Such a beautiful person inside and out, and I am in awe of the way she loves our precious son. Love you, Girl!