Day 156 in my delightful quest to meet Mickey in healthier shape in nine months and two days…at the Magic Kingdom!!
Today’s plan is to live in each moment and embrace every part of this day.
- We had the opportunity to wake up early and travel to the church for a 7:30 am Damascus Road rehearsal. Then we played the 8:30 am worship service. Mike and I and our son Jake plus five other bandmates. It was such a blessing! The service was about The Baptism of Our Lord. It was a renewal of our own baptisms, always a wonderful experience.
- Then we got to have breakfast at The Full Moon with Jake. It is so nice to get to sit and visit with our son over a warm meal. We couldn’t be prouder of him.
- Next we picked up a few more groceries for tonight. I even enjoyed the sights, smells and sounds of Heinen’s grocery store. And the list was short, so…winning!
- As soon as I finish this blog, it’s nap time. Thank you, Jesus! A snooze in front of the TV in a cozy house on a lazy afternoon, there’s nothing like it.
- Then tonight we dine with Jake, his lovely wife Eliza, and her grandparents George and Rita. I will embrace each moment with them, as we don’t see them nearly enough.
- Then to cap off this beautiful day…Downton Abbey! Yahoo! I can’t wait to see what the Crawleys are up to tonight. Bring it on, Thomas!
So that’s it. I want to enjoy every minute of this day which God has given me. God is so good…all the time!
Meet you at the Kingdom!