Day 107 in my motion toward Mickey.
Today’s plan is to be active at the office. I will:
- Set up a table and set up the display of the Advent devotionals in the church narthex. FYI: The narthex is the entrance room to the church building.
- Put away the boxes of paper that were delivered to the office weeks ago and have been cluttering up my work space.
- Service the coffee machine. Check coffee, decaf and chocolate supplies and top up the machine. Check the water supply and restock the cups.
- Tidy up the ushers stand, print and put out the attendance sheets for Sundays, Advent and Christmas.
- I will walk to my work partners’ offices with messages and questions today, rather than emailing or phoning them.
- I will find a home for some Women of St. James files and items that came into the office today.
- And whatever else I can think of to keep moving.
The day will be a feel-good-about-my-moving day. And I, dear readers, will meet you at the Kingdom!
BTW: For some reason Old Key West is really calling my name today. I just LURV that place! 🙂