Day 51 in my destiny to dance with Mickey
Today’s plan is all about the lifestyle:
- I will remain sugar-free.
- I will move more often at work.
- I will cook us a healthy, nutritious meal tonight. (I think “left-over turkey” whole-wheat quesadillas with a salad)
- I will spend some quiet time reminding myself that I am precious in God’s sight, therefore, I have value as a human being. (In other words, the work is worth it! And if God loves me, then maybe I can love me, too, by taking care of myself.)
- I will visualize myself walking around the Magic Kingdom, as I take a little walk after work today.
This is pretty much the way my work days look now. So different from just 50 days ago! And so much better!
Thank you for reading, dear friends. Meet you at the Kingdom!
2 thoughts on “Working on Work Days”
You guys can teach me your techniques with cooking sugar free. Trying to go on the SOS as well as WW. Rainy today but all week has been gorgeous. Best wishes love ya tt
LikeLiked by 1 person
We’ll talk cooking on a week from Saturday. How is SOS going? I hope it’s going well. We can do this, Trudy! Love you!!