Day 431 and I am at Magic Kingdom!
Our first full day at Walt Disney World! What a fun, but busy day! Here’s the line up:
- Breakfast with Winnie the Pooh and friends at The Crystal Palace
- Peter Pan
- it’s a small world
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Had a Dole Whip
- Under the Sea with the Little Mermaid
- Then we swam and Eliza and her two Sous Chefs Jake and Mike) cooked us black bean stuffed red peppers for dinner YUM!
- Carousel of Progress
- People Mover
- Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party
We had a blast even though Magic Kingdom had a capacity crowd and the weather was much hotter and more humid than we expected.
I am beat, so off to sleep. Come and meet me at the Kingdom!