Day 235 in my medical journey to Mickey. Argh!
Today in order to get healthier I had an ultrasound on my thyroid. It was not a fun half hour, but it is behind me. My doctor just called to say that I need a biopsy on my thyroid, so we’ll schedule that tomorrow.
My surgery is being postponed. I should have a new date soon. My surgeon wants a general surgeon available because of the hernia issue. It won’t be sooner than April 24th.
I discovered that our 180 days out from our trip to Walt Disney World hits on April 16. If my surgery had stayed on the 15th, then I would have been in the hospital that morning. Disney buffs know that once you have your room booked, at 180 days out you can make your reservations for dining. Now I should be home to make those reservations. It’s a small blessing, but I’ll take it!
Meet you at the Kingdom!